When using our site, that mean you are trusting us with your information, so it is our duty to clarify some of the information we will provide in order to know what information we collect and for what purpose we use it. So hopefully you'll find the time to read it.
About your profile on the website
- If you sign up by Facebook, Twitter or Google, we'll display your profile name in one of these websites and your photo from your profile on our website.
- We give you access to your personal information. If this information is wrong, we provide you with ways to quickly update or delete it.
- When you update your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity by confirming your email before we can accept your application.
Creating an account
When you create an account with InQuiror, we collect your name and email address and store those in your account. If you choose to register using a social media account (Google or Facebook for example) then we will collect that information from the social media provider. We process your personal data on the basis that it is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest. We won’t give out these user datas to anyone; only our own website will use them.
Delete your account
If you want to delete your account from our website you need to contact us via our email "in[email protected]" and send your account erasure request.
If you want to remove your information of our Services regarding to your Facebook account, you can follow our data deletion instructions URL.
Your personal profile
We did not design this website to collect your personal data while you are browsing this website, but will only use the data provided by you with your knowledge.
We will not sell or disclose any information to any third party outside of this website.
We do not disclose the personal information to companies and institutions outside InQuiror except in one of the following cases :
- Protection from harm to InQuiror's rights or property or its users.
- Discover fraud or security issues.
- Compliance with any applicable law or government request.
Information saved in the browser
Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
This website has an exclusive advertising contract with Ezoic Inc. (“Ezoic”), a renowned leader in website optimization, enhancing user experiences, optimizing ad performance, and generating revenue through advanced AI-powered technology. Ezoic may employ a variety of technologies on this website, including to display advertisements and enable advertising to visitors of this website. For additional information about Ezoic’s advertising partners, please see Ezoic’s Advertising Partner Page here.